Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

onsdag 2. januar 2013

Happy New Year!

First of all, a very Happy New Year to you. And thank you so much for visiting my little blog, which contains less and less Norwegian flowers (due to the very easy fact that there are not so many Norwegian flowers in my current country of residence, Scotland), more and more knitting, but hopefully the same amount of inspiration and joy as has been its aim since I first started sharing my photography.

As I announced earlier in the summer, there will be some changes on this blog, and the first one is that I have (finally) acquired a new lens for my - ever so slightly - neglected digital SLR camera. This means that I will be able to post photos on a much more frequent basis than before, since I will be able to capture valuable, and less valuable, moments with the same equipment as my beloved Pentax MX camera has so trustingly done, sadly rather sparingly over the past few years, with my digital camera as well. But fear not, I will not stop using my analog camera, and I will try to post photos I take with my favourite old camera as regularly as I can. The changes are, as you have probably gauged, not huge, but they feel rather big to me, since I really enjoy taking pictures and love sharing them with you.

To round of this very 'wordy' post; I hope you have had a lovely and peaceful Christmas holiday, and that you're ready and happy to start a new and exciting year! I'm looking forward to getting to know my camera again, and to exploring digital photography again, even though my heart will always prefer my steadfast Pentax, that was given me by my grandfather, just because he knew I liked to photograph things.

~*~

0 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP