Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

onsdag 20. februar 2013

Needle and Thread iv

Soundtrack: Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington – Just Squeeze Me

I'm doing cross-stitch!

It is very fun:

 photo 75d9783e-f727-452a-81e9-19b7e47445b5_zps4fd0d364.jpg

I only got home after the sun had started setting so the light in this photo is not great. But the lovely blue linen is quite true to the original. That unfinished thing underneath the 'p' is going to be a mug of tea in the end. Pun probably intended.
I only very rarely do any cross-stitch, but every time I revisit this craft I immediately think: "Why don't I do this more often? It is so much fun!" I'm enjoying my embroidery and knitting so much these days, my two ongoing projects (this being one of them) are just so beautiful and interesting to work on. Next week I'll share my knitting WIP with you. Stay tuned!

PS: If you think this ABC-sampler is so nice that you'd like to make it yourself, here is the link to the (beautiful) shop I bought it from.

Digital photo
Canon EOS 400d

0 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP