Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

tirsdag 22. september 2009

A room of ones own

Jeg gleder meg veldig mye til å få mitt eget sted å bo, mitt eget hus, min egen leilighet, mitt eget hjem rett og slett. Det er merkelig å tenke på at nå er tiden snart inne, snart er det min tur.

Når jeg flytter skal jeg bare ha fine ting rundt meg, og jeg vil lage mat fra bunnen av og jeg vil sette pris på hver eneste dag sammen med de jeg er glad i, selv om jeg har en dårlig dag. Jeg skal gjøre det til mitt kall her i livet, at jeg skal få alle dårlige dager til å snu om og bli fantastiske!




jeg vil ha marrokkansk tebord i stua ~i want a morroccan tea-table





jeg vil ha denne tekannen på frokostbordet, hver dag ~ i want this teapot

dette er et passende kjøkken ~ this is a suitable kitchen, don't you think?

~

I look froward to getting my own place, my own house, my own flat, my own home, basically! I find it so odd that it is finally my turn to be in that place, to have a place to call ones own. When I move I am only gowing to have beautiful things around me, I am gowing to grow my own vegetables, make food from scratch and value every day that I get to spend with the ones I love and care about. I am going to make it my mission in the world, to make every day that's miserable turn into a wonderful day!

0 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP