Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

søndag 17. januar 2010

The only thing I can't resist is temptation

En ting jeg ikke kan motstå er garn på tilbud. Ser jeg noe spennende slæsj harry garn som er på salg, så må jeg bare kjøpe litt. Det dumme er at jeg vanligvis ikke har noen spesiell plan med dette garnet, og ender opp med to nøster som jeg bruker til noe kult, men så ender det hele med at jeg ikke har nok garn til å gjøre det jeg lager ferdig. Og hva er det? Jo, det er ikke så gøy. Men det er moro likevel.


~
One of the things I simply can't resist, is yarn on sale. If I see some exciting/ weird yarn on sale, I just have to buy it. The problem with this is that I normally don't have a plan with this yarn. I end up buying two yarns, start to knit something really cool, and I end up not having enough yarn to finish the thing I am making. And that isn't very fun. But it's nice all the same.


Lise
Photos: me.


2 kommentarer:

Andrea januar 18, 2010  

"det er ikke så gøy, men det er moro likevel"
haha, du er så søt

Sofie januar 19, 2010  

Hei, Fløtepus :*

Jeg har lagt ut en utfordring til deg på bloggen min!
Sjekk ut ;)

xx
Ragnhild Sofie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP