Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

fredag 30. april 2010

Jeg liker PopCo, den er flott! Jeg leser hvert ledige minutt, hvilket ikke er så mange, men til sammen utgjør de jo en del. Som jo er veldig fint.


~
I like PopCo, it is magnifique. I read every spare minute, which isn't that many, but together they make out quite some time. Which is very nice, indeed.


me and lise discussing the whereabouts of pigeon's babies.



3 kommentarer:

Lise mai 02, 2010  

midtskill, tha way to go :) love you my darling

Emma Lavelle mai 14, 2010  

Popco and End of Mr Y are two of my all time favourite books! Scarlett has a new book coming out next week, I am so excited!

Also, I love that you wrote the lyrics to Bike a few posts down. Along with See Emily Play, that it one of my favourite Pink Floyd songs

:)

xx

elisesophie mai 14, 2010  

Wow, I must check it out!! I love her :) and Pink Floyd, they are fantastic! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP