Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

fredag 1. mai 2009

Good Night

Nå er det sent (sent nok for meg ihvertfall) og jeg føler at NU er det på tide å ta kvelden. Men ikke før jeg har fått fortalt hvor mye jeg likte boken jeg nettopp har lest! Den heter Inkheart, eller Blekkhjerte på norsk. Den handler om en jente som heter Meggie og faren hennes som kan lese personer og ting ut av bøker, hvis de leser høyt. Den handlet altså om bøker, og hva er vel bedre enn en bok som handler om folk som er like glade i bøker som meg selv? Den var spennende fra start til slutt, og jeg klarte nesten ikke legge den fra meg! Jeg leste på bussen, i senga, mens jeg venta på bussen, på kafé, hjemme i sofaen, i kjøkkenet, på gulvet, på trimsykkelen, you name it! Den var på 500+ sider og den kunne godt vært lengre! Det var da jeg fant ut at det har blitt skrevet to bøker til i serien! JIPPI!! Nå er jeg ikke sikker på hva jeg skal lese mens jeg venter på at biblioteket får tak i de to neste. Jeg finner vel noe! : )

Photo: me.

I've just finished reading a wonderful book called Inkheart, written by German writer Cornelia Funke. It's about a 12 year old girl called Meggie and her father, and how they can make characters and things come out of books if they read it aloud. And what's better than a book that's about people that are just as fond of books as myself? I simply loved it, and can't wait to get my hands on the two next books in the serie, and I just found out that it has been made into a movie too! I will have to see that one too, even though I don't really like the idea of turning a book into a movie.

So, now I will have to quote Matilda (From Matilda by Roald Dahl, if you didn't know); "I'm wondering what to read next", because I will probably have to wait another two weeks until the library gets the next book in, and I have to read something. Have a very good night!

7 kommentarer:

the notebook doodles mai 02, 2009  

i saw the movie "inkheart" with my sister. hollywood made it into a movie, do you know? it wasn't that good though. i'm sure the book is better =)

elisesophie mai 04, 2009  

I saw it this weekend, and I think it was ok. The book is so much better :)you should read it!

Sylvilel mai 07, 2009  

Ooo, så artig, jeg har akkurat begynt på "Blekkhjerte!" (Og er halvveis allerede... :P ) Jeg gleder meg til å begynne på de to neste!
:D

elisesophie mai 08, 2009  

Jeg også, den var så bra!!

Amelia mai 08, 2009  

I really love that book. Fictional books about books are always the best.

I love your header, by the way.

elisesophie mai 09, 2009  

Thank you! :)

Andrea mai 13, 2009  

no fant æ bloggen din :D
ogogog, æ bestilte boka på biblioteket idag !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP