Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

lørdag 8. august 2009

Det jeg kommer til å savne mest når jeg flytter

Etter nøye ettertanke og mye spekulering har jeg kommet frem til noen ting som jeg kommer til å savne ekstra mye når jeg flytter:

1. Bokhylla mi!
2. Den andre bokhylla mi, med den fine teboksen på.
3. Den fine komoden min som alltid er rotete.
4. Senga mi.
5. Utsikten
og sist, men ikke minst:
6. Alexander!
~
After a bit of thinking I've come up with the things that I will miss the most when I go away to school in two weeks:
1. My bookshelf!
2. The other bookshelf with the pretty tea box on it.
3. My dresser that's never tidy.
4. My bed!
5. The view from my window.
and last, but not least:
6. Alexander!








5 kommentarer:

Parapluie august 10, 2009  

Great blog, I love your header!

Eliza august 10, 2009  

your blog is so lovely, and the wallpaper in your room is so gorgeous, my <3

Laura august 10, 2009  

Your blog is really cute :D

elisesophie august 10, 2009  

Thanks everyone :)

Amelia august 11, 2009  

I love the 2nd picture! You have beautiful wallpaper :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP