Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

tirsdag 3. september 2013

B&W Wedding

Soundtrack: Ella Fitzgerald – (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons

Welcome September! How I've wanted you... I'm sipping some jasmine tea while listening to some '40s  blues, while the weather is trying to decide whether it should be raining as well as windy. Perfect! The rest of the day will be spent knitting and cleaning, also perfect.

This summer my boyfriend's sister got married. It was a beautiful ceremony, and the day was really lovely. I took a bunch of photos with my Pentax MX and here are some that I'd like to share with you. I'll be posting another post with colour photos soon; expect a whole lot of flowers!


 photo 000049_zpsfb17f160.jpg


 photo 000047_zps7b5a582a.jpg


 photo 000046_zpsc8dd6687.jpg


 photo 000050_zps5b7c28f5.jpg

We also got to meet this little one, which was every bit as cute as he looks in the photo. Holding him is his proudest cousin.

Hope you are all having lovely Septembers so far!

All photos taken with my Pentax MX, on expired 35mm B&W film, 125 iso.

0 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP