Photography and Knits by Elise Sophie

norwegian flowers, books in a stack on the bedside table, cups of tea, films with lots of swearing, pincushions shaped as mushrooms, cats with big hearts, friends with many names and flavours, music with a lot of dimensions, knitting needles that mysteriously disappear, and yarn. lots of yarn.

tirsdag 1. september 2015

Monthly Quote: September

Hello, September!

Without further ado, I'd like Louisa May Alcott to do the talking for me this 1st of September:



 photo IMG_20150901_180730_zpsiiffrmd0.jpg


“I've got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.”
- Louisa May Alcott, Little Women 

For other insightful and inspirational quotes for this month, please visit the lovely Vibeke and Ruthie, who inspired me to post monthly quotes here on my blog. 
Love, 
Elise


3 kommentarer:

Anonym september 01, 2015  

Great minds think alike, I suppose. I'm just popping over from Raincloud and Sage where I also shared a Lousia May Alcott quote. She has a wonderful way of passing on such wisdom so neatly phrased.

Unknown september 02, 2015  

lovely choice! I love Lousia May Alcott and this quote is no exception. Thanks for sharing a quote this month :)

Nicole september 03, 2015  

I should probably read Little Women again. It has been a while, and this quote makes for satisfactory contemplation :) Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts by others

The least strained and most natural ways of the soul are the most beautiful; the best occupations are the least forced.
- Michel de Montaigne.

What's on my bedsidetable right now:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Copyright Notice

All the pictures on this blog are © Elise Albrektsen, unless otherwise noted, and should not be used without my permission. Send questions, thoughts and other messages to elise_albrektsen (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Happy reading!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP